Misleading command-line examples in the docs

Hi,

I notice various examples of getting pkgsrc or the source code via CVS
that look like this :

$ cd /usr && cvs -q -z2 -d anoncvs%anoncvs.NetBSD.org@localhost:/cvsroot checkout
-r pkgsrc-20xxQy -P pkgsrc

or

$ cd /usr
$ cvs checkout -r <BRANCH> -P src

Same goes with instructions for getting pkgsrc as an archive :

$ tar -xzf pkgsrc.tar.gz -C /usr

Now, as far as I know, lines that start with '$' are supposed to be
executed as a normal user, but as a normal user they won't work as
the /usr permissions won't allow writing to that location. So in order
to improve clarity my suggestion would be replacing '$' with a '#' so
the user would know that root privileges are needed.

--
Rares Aioanei