Re: style(9)?

On Sat, Mar 06, 2010 at 08:01:48PM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> ISTM that getting the roff formatting to be exactly right is probably
> not worth the (likely substantial) trouble, and then it'd have to be
> maintained too. Maybe a stub page that points to the text file would
> be an adequate compromise?

Well, I am already in about halfway of the page...

I haven't experienced major problems with markup (yet). This is probably
because I am trying to "write it out" a little, instead of basically copying
the file like was apparently done in the other BSDs. The content remains the
same, of course.

It shouldn't be noticeable harder to maintain than a text file. FWIW,
generally manual pages also appear to suffer less from bitrot than random
files. But maybe this is just circular reasoning ;-).

- Jukka.