Re: [htdocs/people] let the developer table rows have some ids

On 19/02/2010, Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Feb 2010, Constantine Aleksandrovich Murenin wrote:
>
>  > Attached patch generates an id element for each table row in the developers
>  > table.  I think it is quite nice, since otherwise it is quite difficult to
>  > find the people, since the table is so big.
>

> What uses the table row id?
>
>  How does it make it easier? Manually searching the HTML source? I guess
>  Are there any hypertext links that target these? Or style sheet change
>  based on this?

Good question.  After this patch, you'll be able to find people by
appending #email to the address of the page.

E.g. http://www.netbsd.org/people/developers.html#footer (already
works for locating the footer of the page) or developers.html#reed
(after this patch).

C.