Re: Overdocumentation

Hubert Feyrer wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Alexander Vysokovskih wrote:
What do you think about starting an overdocumentation project for kernel source code? Idea of overdocs is represented @ http://www.os-forum.com/minix/net/ (Minix Overdocumentation Project). Surely, I understand - it's almost impracticable plan, but wiki-principle can help.

Impressive project... FWIW, there's a start at this in the NetBSD Internals Guide: http://www.netbsd.org/docs/internals/en/

Patches are always welcome! :)

 - Hubert
I suppose, Internals Guide must display architecture of NetBSD, no needs to deeply climb in technical moments for it?