sample ipf ruleset is incorrect

Hi Folks,
        I was just reading the NetBSD Guide and happened to notice that the
sample
ipf.conf settings in the section "23.9.10. Tunneling 6to4 through an IPFilter
firewall"  are not quite right.
        The first two lines are:

                # Handle traffic by different rulesets
                block in  quick on ppp0 all head 1
                block out quick on ppp0 all head 2

        The "quick" keyword here will tell ipf to not process any more rules
and
immediately block the traffic. The quick keyword should be removed so
additional rule processing is done.

        BTW, I am not on this mailing list and NetBSD rules!

Take care,
        Murray Armfield