Re: should there be a manpage for every device? every kernel configuration interface attribute?

> console needed (curious: how do you know what console you are using?)

It is there. Just not on amd64!

I have committed seven links (MLINKS) for man pages based on my lists. I
have many, many to go. And many man pages need to be written.

As another way to check is looking at .Xr references in manpages. This is
hard because some manpages are dynamic.

Anyways, here is a start of another list. Either the manpages should exist
or the original manpages should not reference them.

ae
aed
altq
asc