NetBSD-Docs archive

Re: should there be a manpage for every device? every kernel configuration interface attribute?

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008, David Holland wrote:
> I often see names that don't have corresponding manual pages like "ra".
> I think there should be a man page for every device.

(Would you like to have cron run that mail the results here once a
month or so? That would probably help get it done in the long run.)

Cron job is a nice idea...
I wonder if src/sys/dev/DEVNAMEs can be of any help ...

 - Hubert