Subject: Re: Caldera Docs
To: Matt Fleming <mjf@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/23/2007 11:55:30
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Matt Fleming wrote:
> I've uploaded a patch that will bring the Caldera licensed documentation
> from 4.4BSD into NetBSD. It can be found at,
> ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/mjf/caldera_docs.patch
>
> Could you please review and let me know of any problems? If nothing
> arises I'll commit this in a week.

I've had a quick look, and I think the docs are of interest, at least for
historical purpose. Not sure if I'd want to point someone at a guideline
from 1978 for selecting passwords - a few things have changed since then.
But that's probably far beyond this discussion.

One thing: I guess you want to update src/distrib/notes/common/legal.common
with the two lines from the Caldera advertizing clause.

Thanks for working on this!

  - Hubert