Subject: Re: Translations
To: None <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/02/2007 03:54:30
----Security_Multipart(Mon_Jul__2_03_54_30_2007_456)--

Przemys=B3aw_Pawe=B3czyk <pp@kv.net.pl> wrote
  in <20070701132620.719ce43b.pp@kv.net.pl>:

pp> On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 23:53:57 +0900 (JST)
pp> Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org> wrote:
pp> =

pp> > <dsieger@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote
pp> >   in <20070627215723.GB25896@antipasto.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>:=

pp> > ds> > 	<para>
pp> > ds> > 	  text ............
pp> > ds> > 	  text.........
pp> > ds> > 	  continuation..
pp> > ds> > 	  text</para>
pp> >  I have another opinion about this.  See
pp> >  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/www-changes/2005/05/06/0000.html.
pp> =

pp> Hi,
pp> =

pp> If this is so as you wrote nothing can be changed as far as NetBSD =
is
pp> concerned. You are not XML system designer, developer, and propagan=
dist.
pp> You remarks are sound and consistent. I cannot complain about XML t=
pp> you.
pp> =

pp> But you, and me, and others, we all have touched broader issue. Why=
 in
pp> the times of so powerful PCs a Man has to tailor himself to a Tool =
and
pp> become de facto the Tool's Slave and not vice versa? It is, why the=
 IT
pp> Tools are not a Man's Slaves (or Man's tools)? What's wrong with th=
e IT
pp> world, the hell?!
pp> =

pp> PCs were invented to make our life easier, not tougher, as it is in=
 this
pp> notorious example.

 So you have to learn how to command to the PC precisely.  Indentation
 in an XML file does not always ignored as you expected.

 There are several editors that automatically apply the indentation
 rule.  Why don't you use such editors?

-- =