Subject: Re: Translations
To: Przemys?aw Pawe?czyk <>
From: None <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/27/2007 23:57:23
On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 04:38:55PM -0500, Przemys?aw Pawe?czyk wrote:
> Second, the following example is a real one (do you see the
> idiosyncrasy of the <para></para> tags placing?):
> 	<para>
> 	  text ............
> 	  text.........
> 	  continuation..
> 	  text</para>
> Why not then to use the below layout if you want to have good
> readability without the need for switching the wrappings?
>  <para>
>   text ............
>   text.........
>   continuation..
>   text
> </para>

AFAIK, currently there are no strict guidlines how to place
tags (someone pleace correct me if I'm wrong).

WRT your example, I clearly prefer to place opening/closing <para>'s
on separate lines, especially if the content spans more than one line.

Daniel Sieger
Faculty of Technology
Bielefeld University