Subject: Re: HEADS-UP: Changes to
To: None <>
From: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Przemys=B3aw_Pawe=B3czyk?= <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/11/2007 03:32:03

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 02:27:16 +0200
<> wrote:

> > Dear NetBSD users,
> > we are currently performing a number of changes to the NetBSD
> > website and online documentation on I hope to get

You've done a lot of excellent changes. What about "homepage" and "How
to get NetBSD" ( and respectively)?

My projects of the two pages can be found on my WWW:

You can select "good" fragments discarding the "bad" ones.

But I especially want to point to the first hyperlink (How to get
NetBSD). I think your descriptive texts/hyperlinks used in html "list"
are superfluous. My equivalents for "Formal releases" and
NetBSD-current" are more clear and understandable from the first look
then yours as the task of "proper message passing" is concerned.

Don't pay attention to all the options, I didn't correlate them to the
latest changes in official pages of NetBSD WWW.

But of course De gustibus non est disputandum. :)

Przemysław Pawełczyk (p2o2) -
P2O2 -, P2O2 Forum -

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (NetBSD)