Subject: Re: HEADS-UP: Changes to
To: None <,>
From: None <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 06/10/2007 02:27:16
On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 02:03:44PM +0200, wrote:
> Dear NetBSD users,
> we are currently performing a number of changes to the NetBSD website
> and online documentation on I hope to get all changes
> done today. I'll also post an overview about what has changed once I'm
> finished.

All of the structural changes seem to be done now. I'm still busy
fixing internal links, but, hopefully, this should not affect you and
your bookmarks. I placed according redirects pointing to the new

The page

contains an overview about which documents have moved where.

If you encounter any problems please send a notice either directly to
<> or using

Kind regards,
Daniel Sieger

Daniel Sieger