Subject: Re: NetBSD WWW Wrapper
To: Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <beranger5ca@yahoo.ca>
From: Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@alumni.uni-duisburg-essen.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/20/2007 23:07:45
Radu-Cristian FOTESCU:

> I just replied to the same recipients to which Przemysaw's has sent his
> proposal. I don't understand what was wrong in what I did.

Przemysaw started the crossposting. You didn't do anything wrong. It was
just a hint. The people which will eventually submit your changes are
reachable via netbsd-docs@netbd.org or www@netbd.org.

NetBSD" if there isn't a more appropriate list for the issue. Posting to
netbsd-advocacy@ was also off-topic.

> So, minor adjustments to a proposal posted _here_ can't be posted
> _here_?!

Przemysaw referred explicitly to the forum for further discussions:

   "You can leave your comments on The LearN@BSD Project Forum as well.
   There'll be the best place for discussion unless new homepage finds its
   way into official WWW."

As yet, it's his private project.

> I have _not_ changed anything! NO new items were added, just colors
> applied. I accept that my colors might be ugly as hell, but how can you
> find more items there where they're not!?

Sorry for the confusion. This was about  Przemysaw's proposal and is
adressed to him. I shouldn't have merged this into one message, please
excuse.

I know that you just added the colors. The current, official NetBSD
website has more items than the proposal.

Best regards, Mark

--
Mark Weinem
Jabber: weinem@jabber.cz