Subject: Re: NetBSD WWW Wrapper
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <beranger5ca@yahoo.ca>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/20/2007 14:09:28
--- Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@alumni.uni-duisburg-essen.de> wrote:

> If you have  concrete changes, send them to www@netbsd.org

I just replied to the same recipients to which Przemysaw's has sent his
proposal. I don't understand what was wrong in what I did.

> But as you want to make changes to Przemysaw's proposal, mail him
> directly or post to his forum.

So, minor adjustments to a proposal posted _here_ can't be posted _here_?!
Gee.

> wow, if that's the look of the century - then i want to live in
> another ;-)

What I meant: less "1996-ish". NetBSD and Slackware have sites looking like
in 1996.

> About the items from the left menu: IMHO,  there should be only as few as
> necessary. Przemysaw's proposal has fewer items (but still to much).

I have _not_ changed anything! NO new items were added, just colors applied.
I accept that my colors might be ugly as hell, but how can you find more
items there where they're not!?

Geez...

R-C

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca