Subject: Re: NetBSD WWW Wrapper
To: Przemysław" "Pawełczyk <>
From: Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/20/2007 07:27:29
--- Przemysław Pawełczyk <> wrote:
> Links:
> NWW:

Excuse me for rushing in abruptly, but since P.P. is proposing a better web
interface, I would politely ask: are color variations and minor layout
adjustments allowed, so that the NetBSD site be more like for the 21st

Here's a quick hack for the first page only - with Mozilla browsers it should
have some rounded corners at the color transitions:

A reduced screenshot is here:

Note that NetBSD-smaller.png had to be made transparent.

A second question: only shows a subset of
the available merchandise, e.g. the designs for 3.0 is not linked anymore,
although a search on CafePress will still reveal the older designs:
-- the 3.0 toaster:
-- the 3.0 toasted bread:

Is it such a bad idea to have them back, directly available? IMHO, the
toaster that runs 3.0 should have a good impact on people!

Thank you,

      Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at