Subject: Re: Guide Translation
To: Ulrich Etile <timeox@gmail.com>
From: None <issuemonkey@net6.be>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 01/30/2007 03:05:31
> 2007/1/29, issuemonkey@net6.be <issuemonkey@net6.be>:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I just contact Gillain about the fact that I will start to translate the
>> Guide in french, huge work but I will try to manage this.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> IssueMonkey, aka Romu :)
>>

> Hi,

> finished the update for news and actually i'm starting draft
> announcement for NetBSD
> 4.0.
> Once finished, I could help you.
> Do you have a plan ? Which part do you want to translate into first ?
>
> Cordially,
>

> --
> Ulrich Etile : http://www.chetsbu.net

Thanks Ulrich... your help will be really appreciated :)
Well, the plan actually is to handle the way of the translation-process
and I will start with the beginning so "Purpose of this guide". "I. About
NetBSD", and "II. System installation and related issues".

It should be already some hours of work.

Best regards,
IssueMonkey