Subject: Re: adding an xml validate target
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.apr.sechs@onlinehome.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/25/2006 10:38:43
Hiroki Sato wrote:

>  Yes, it is correct.  Strictly, the former is because we are currently
>  using Simplified DocBook DTD (a subset of DocBook tag set) via the
>  Website DTD.  In this DTD, <section> is allowed, not <sect?> variants.

I came to this conclusion by reading website.dtd after seeing Jan's
message :-/.
For writing pages I use to a local copy of "DocBook: The Definitive
Guide" in HTML. In the reference section, this book shows for every
element the allowed parent and child elements.

Do you know any way to generate something similar to that from a DTD?
I have searched the web but found mostly commercial XML suites for MS
Windows which can produce diagrams.

ciao
     Klaus