Subject: Re: adding an xml validate target
To: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net>
From: Simas Mockevicius <symka@NetBSD.vejas.lt>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/23/2006 20:23:14
--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k

Maybe I'm wrong, but our htdocs was converted to xml, to
be more close to guide? If it is not:

a) we don't want PHP as an online generator of our pages;
b) maybe we can do folowing: convert PHP code with templates
to html and then put it on the web? As far as I know PHP
deals faster with those things we do in XML?

just thoughts... sitting and thinking... I could be wrong, sorry...

Symka.

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 06:23:57PM +0100, Rui Paulo wrote:
> Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org> writes:
>=20
> > <listitem>s need to contain <para>s and can not have direct content and
> > html attributes (for example, for img or table tags) are not accepted,
> > either.
>=20
> That's true and what we already do on the guide, AFAIK.
>=20
> --=20
>   Rui Paulo			<rpaulo@{NetBSD{,-PT}.org,fnop.net}>

--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k