Subject: Re: adding an xml validate target
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/23/2006 13:28:36
--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ

Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org> wrote:
=20
>  BTW, "make lint" with the attached patch will generate a lot of
>  errors at this moment, but please be careful to correctly
>  understand what each error means.

Thanks for adding this feature.  This looks a lot like what we would
want.  So from the output I gather that our website currently does not
validate in the least bit!

If I understand this correctly, then apparently a <webpage> can not even
have <sectN>s.

<listitem>s need to contain <para>s and can not have direct content and
html attributes (for example, for img or table tags) are not accepted,
either.

Do I read this correctly?

If so, then boyohboy do we have a lot of work ahead of us!

-Jan

--=20
"Alright," said Deep Thought. "The Answer to the  Great  Question..."
"Yes ...!" "Of Life, the Universe and Everything ..." said Deep Thought.
"Yes ...!" "Is ..." said Deep Thought, and paused. "Yes ...!" "Is ..."
"Yes ..!!!..?" "Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and ca=
lm.

--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ

--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ--