Subject: Re: XML and relative paths in htdocs
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.dez.fuenf@onlinehome.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/12/2005 23:24:20
Rui Paulo wrote:

> I think it's fine to use what you suggest. But how can we enforce this
> ? While we are there, how can we enforce the CALS table model ?

To make this clear: mainly I am looking for a solution to include pieces
of DocBook in different documents.
The only solution _I_ found to avoid the problem I mentioned is
disallowing relative paths with <ulink> in the XML source file and
that may mean using <olink>, which will need some preparation
beforehand.

To induce people using this, if we agree to move in this direction, we
could adopt the approach the NetBSD.org spelling police uses, a daily
cron job. And of course documentation, which we haven't started yet :-/.

ciao
     Klaus