Subject: NetBSD 3.0 TODO: documentation updates
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <email@example.com>
Date: 12/01/2005 07:38:38
As you probably know, NetBSD 3.0 is not far away.
There's a lot of documentation available that hasn't been reviewed
and update for NetBSD 3.0, e.g. the NetBSD guide, and other parts of htdocs.
Things that come to mind are:
* all of the NetBSD guide at http://www.netbsd.org/guide/en/
* the pkgsrc guide (which could do with a lot more work; volunteers?)
* the general NetBSD documentation at
* The list of devices supported by NetBSD at
http://www.netbsd.org/Hardware/ (automatic creation of this would be
* htdocs/People and htdocs/Foundation has some funny overlap
* The gallery could use some looks, see http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/
* See if the information on your favourite port liked at
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/ is still valid
* Any of the translations of the above
If anyone feels like going through this, drop a short note here & do it.
Feel free to mail me patches for review & commit.