Subject: Re: The NetBSD Guide
To: None <iwant4x4jeep@yandex.ru>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 11/04/2005 19:12:39
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 02:38:44 +0300 (MSK)
"iwant4x4jeep" <iwant4x4jeep@yandex.ru> wrote:

> I want to translate NetBSD Guide into Russian.

Hello!

I'm glad to see yet another person who wish to donate his time and
energy to this good job. Well, there are already lot of work done, but
not still even more tasks to do.

Please start from reading Russian-specific translation guidelines at:

	http://runetbsd.devnet.apk.od.ua/ru/developers/translate-russian.html

Next, please read carefuly "Translating htdocs" and "Editing htdocs"
articles:

	http://www.NetBSD.org/developers/translate.html
	http://www.NetBSD.org/developers/htdocs.html

And, of course, please examine current work-in-progress guide at:

	http://runetbsd.devnet.apk.od.ua/guide/ru/

After all, be subscribed to netbsd-docs-ru@netbsd.org maillist to
cooperate your work with rest of the Russian translation team. Please
feel free to ask here any questions regarding translation process.

Good luck and happy translation!

--
Mike M. Volokhov.