Subject: Re: Please review: ${DOCS} -> ${XMLDOCS}
To: None <mishka@apk.od.ua>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 09/26/2005 23:26:29
----Security_Multipart(Mon_Sep_26_23_26_29_2005_035)--

"Mike M. Volokhov" <mishka@apk.od.ua> wrote
  in <20050926161925.01aec180.mishka@apk.od.ua>:

mi> On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:48:05 +0100
mi> Rui Paulo <rpaulo@NetBSD.org> wrote:
mi>
mi> > Hi,
mi> > The patch below converts all htdocs makefiles to the "new" XMLDOCS
mi> > variable. Please review, thanks.
mi> >
mi> > I plan to commit this on Wednesday if no one stops me.
mi> >
mi> > Get the patch from:
mi> >     ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/rpaulo/xmldocs.diff
mi>
mi> Seems that patch contains trivial changes only, like s/DOCS/XMLDOCS/
mi> and s/\.xml//, and thus looks neat.
mi>
mi> But I'd ask you don't do that at this time, because XMLDOCS have some
mi> problems with output (wrong stylesheet or so). First, we should fix
mi> that troubles.
mi>
mi> Please go into, say htdocs/ru/errors and build index.html with DOCS ans
mi> XMLDOCS to see the difference.

 Sorry, it did not work properly.  I fixed web.site.mk to use
 the language-dependent XSLT stylesheet which is used by ${DOCS}
 just now.  Could you please let me know if there are other problems?
 Thanks.