Subject: NetBSD flyer caveats
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/27/2005 21:51:22
Greetings!

While discussing with Michael Sgibnev russian translation of NetBSD
flyer we have found the following caveats:

1) At lines 182..186 while mention OSes for which NetBSD is binary
compatible, we seems missed HP/UX; compat_hpux(8). Should be fixed?

2) At lines 202..205 we have the following text, which is hard to parse
for us:

  Some of our developers are professional consultants. In case you do need
  help, you can sign them up at short notice or for bigger projects.

Is that text (second sentence) correct? If yes, could anybody explain
it for us, please?

--
TIA,
Mishka.