Subject: Re: flyer.tex diffs (and a plea for TeX assistance)
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/20/2005 16:20:16
--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 01:14:32AM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> >>There's no diff for the Makefile.
> >Sigh.  Take 2 - attached for real this time.
>=20
> As far as I understand, this completely removes the lines for DIN A4=20
> format, and in the definitions that were already there (probably unused=
=20
> for letter format ;), you switched 'h' to 'w'. I cannot really comment on=
=20
> the latter (what does it do?), but please do leave in the definitions for=
=20
> DinA4 - I wouldn't want to figure out that ever on my own!

If they were removed, I certainly didn't do it!

All I did was remove the lines that specified specific measurements in
inches for the offset, and replaced them with offsets that were a fraction
of the page width/height - someone else had attempted to do that in
commented-out lines, but reversed 'height' and 'width' so it didn't work
properly.

If the A4 definitions are missing, then they're missing from the repository
version...  and it wasn't my fault!  :)

+j

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS--