Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: Indentation style and other nits
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/17/2005 16:17:09

"James K. Lowden" <> wrote:
> Jan Schaumann wrote:
> >=20
> > However, I seem to recall that 'tidy' has a '-xml' switch, which I think
> > I used a few times with some success.
> I'm not completely clear on the issue here, but I do have some experience
> with tidy.  I wouldn't mind writing a script to iterate over the
> appropriate files, and send you a patch for them.  Are we talking every
> .html file in htdoc? =20

No, actually that'd be every .xml file in htdocs.  But while having a
large patch to get everything properly formatted would be a huge help,
in the long run we'd need to have a simple tool for all developers to
easily abide by the same formatting guidelines.

'I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive
messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)