Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: Indentation style and other nits
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/17/2005 13:10:14
--24zk1gE8NUlDmwG9

Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> >And is there a non-interactive way to use these settings to get from her=
e=20
> >to there?
>=20
> FWIW, xmlindent doesn't like our non-closed tags that list2xml emits per=
=20
> default

list2xml only generates non-closed tags if the html or list input
contains non-closed tags.  Unfortunately, a large amount of the non-xml
pages we have consists of non-compliant HTML with tons of open tags.

However, I seem to recall that 'tidy' has a '-xml' switch, which I think
I used a few times with some success.

-Jan

--=20
DON'T PANIC!