Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: Indentation style and other nits
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/17/2005 13:08:36

Hubert Feyrer <> wrote:
> Personally I include emacs as "easy";

I don't like emacs and wouldn't want to have to install it.

``Speaking of which, you know what sucks?  Emacs.  God, what a piece of
crap.   At some point, Emacs will become so complex and overloaded with
random snippets of LISP that it will become self-aware.  Its first
conscious thought will be "The horror... the horror..."   Its first act
will be to type :q! and then curse under its breath while it tries to
remember how to quit itself.''

(A quote I found somewhere, but forgot who, so the original author may
forgive me for bringing it in here.)

Life," said Marvin, "don't talk to me about life."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)