Subject: Re: toc patch
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 07/10/2005 00:14:22
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> However, sometimes it can be useful to have some introductory text in
> before the subtitles.  The attached patch should allow for that.  Sounds
> reasonable?

The idea yes, I cannot comment on the implementation.
Places where this would benefit would be the
htdocs/Ports/hpc{sh,arm}/hotwo-use.xml files that I've made today.

While there: I noticed one difference between html files generated from
.list files and those generated from .xml files WRT readability: the files
that come from .list have all paragraphs indented so the headlines stand
out, but the files generated from XML are not indented, making it
difficult to read. Is there a chance to indent them, too?

  - Hubert