Subject: Re: What's wrong with my docbook ?
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@netbsd-pt.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/31/2005 14:02:34
On 2005-05-31, Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 May 2005, Rui Paulo wrote:
>> apparently, people at oasis-open.org changed the location of some DTD and now
>> I can't build anything docbook related.
>> [xsltproc] index.xml -> index.html
>> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/current/schema/dtd/website-custom.dtd:49: warning: failed to load external entity "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/simple/1.1/sdocbook-custom.dtd"
>> %sdocbook;
>>          ^
>> [...]
>>
>> As this been corrected in pkgsrc-current ? I'm using pkgsrc-2005Q1, but looks
>> like we need a pullup, maybe.
>
> Um, we had this the other day... do you have a CATALOG (or similar?)
> environment variable set? If so, try unsetting it and see what happens.
> No external DTDs should be loaded...

No, I don't think this is related to any environmental variables.
The way I see it, oasis-open.org changed the location of the file, but the
docbook project people didn't changed they're own files (take a look at
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/current/schema/dtd/website-custom.dtd).

Maybe this isn't NetBSD specific after all..

--
Rui Paulo <rpaulo@netbsd-pt.org>