Subject: Re: better integration of news pages for NetBSD and pkgsrc
To: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.mai.fuenf@onlinehome.de>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/29/2005 04:42:28
On Sun, 29 May 2005, Klaus Heinz wrote:
> My plan is to mark news in htdocs/Changes/index.xml with an
> attribute class="news.pkgsrc" iff it is relevant for
> http://www.pkgsrc.org/.

Would it be possible to add port-specific news that way, too, that would
then show up on the various ports pages?

Personally I think it'd be ok to duplicate those entries (also the pkgsrc
ones) on htdocs/index.html - the update frequency's not too high.

>   <sect3 id="yyyymmddnn-identifier" class="news.pkgsrc">

Tagging news that way looks ok to me, but for the port-sepecific things I
wonder if/how things that affect more than one port could be done - are
multiple "class" attributes allowed, or something like
"class=port-i386,amd64"?

  - Hubert

--
Genervt von Viren und von Viren versandten Spam-Mails?  -> www.NetBSD.de