Subject: Re: Doxygen generated documentation
To: None <>
From: Rui Paulo <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/21/2005 10:11:44
On 2005-05-21, Julio M. Merino Vidal <> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 23:49 -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:
>> Rui Paulo <> wrote:
>> > following Alexander Leidinger's work [1], I've generated Doxygen documentation
>> > of some NetBSD internal frameworks.
>> Hey, this is pretty cool!  I don't know doxygen, but this looks like
>> something we may want to get onto our website, no?
> Yeah, I think so.  I'm wondering... could this be extended to other
> subsystems?  wscons comes to mind, for example.

Yes it can and it's pretty easy to do it. Anyway, doxygen is nice to find
duplicate header inclusion.
Take a look at this include dependency graph:
<sys/cdefs.h> is being included twice. I know we have #ifdef's so that they
don't mix, but removing this file from krpc_subr.c or nfs/krpc.h may speed
up compile time.

Rui Paulo <>