Subject: Re: Should we use current DOCTYPE identifiers?
To: None <>
From: Hiroki Sato <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 04/20/2005 00:47:07

Klaus Heinz <> wrote
  in <>:

k.> Now we have a problem. developers/translate.xml had not been added to
k.> layout.xml. After doing this, the generation of autolayout.xml does
k.> complain about the unknown public identifier.
k.> Closer inspection shows that XML_CATALOG_FILES contains URLs like this
k.>   file://./share/xml/catalog.xml
k.> We probably need to devise a way to have WEB_PREFIX _always_ be an
k.> absolute path. Maybe we should have a variable similar to LOCALBASE for
k.> pkgsrc (HTDOCSBASE ?) which WEB_PREFIX would use.

 Sorry, I did not notice that.  I think ${.CURDIR} is enough and
 committed necessary changes just now.  Although it is not impossible
 to use relative path for XML_CATALOG_FILES, I guess it should work.

| Hiroki SATO

Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (FreeBSD)