Subject: Re: NetBSD translations
To: Masaru Yamabashi <kuma_ym@hotmail.com>
From: Simas Mockevicius <symka@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/22/2005 15:35:32
--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

Hi, Masaru,

we very glad, that you interested in helping NetBSD Project with=20
translations. Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv @ NetBSD.org) ir responsible for
Spanish translation of NetBSD documentation. You should contact
with him, to coordinate yours translations.

Also, you may look at pages:
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/translate.html
and
http://www.netbsd.org/developers/htdocs.html

and then start your work.

Once again - thank you for supporting NetBSD Project!

Sincerely,
Simas Mockevicius

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:33:01AM +0100, Masaru Yamabashi wrote:
>=20
> I'd like to help in traslation of NetBSD docs. Actually I'd like to=20
> translate The NetBSD Guide to spanish. Is there any started project about=
=20
> that? if not, I'd like to start it myself
>=20
> regards
>=20
>=20