Subject: Re: I'd like to help with documents etc. translation to Chinese!
To: Wang Jun <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/08/2005 21:31:23

Wang Jun <> wrote:
> I'm a Chinese User of NetBSD, and I love NetBSD very much.
> I'd like to contribute to the translation of NetBSD.

That would be great!  We always like to encourage our users to
contribute in any way they can, and translations of documentation is
a very important part!

> I'm longing for the Chinese NetBSD Document as soon as possible be
> completely translated so that more people in China can work with it!=20

Excellent!  Please take a look at and  These two pages show the currently
available documents within htdocs that are already translated.

Take a look at and pick
a file to translate, then just send the file to

Thanks a lot for your kind effort,
looking forward to hearing from you.

   This is so cool I have to go to the bathroom.

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)