Subject: Re: Translation in French
To: darkvbox <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/17/2004 09:32:18
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, darkvbox wrote:

> I passed to NetBSD, not a long time ago (before, i was under Linux
> Slackware).
> I would like to learn it more on NetBSD, in fact, i wish to take part to
> translation project.

The NetBSD developers webpage for translations is at

The French coordinator is Guillain Seuillot at guillain dot seuillot at
ign dot fr.

You may want to join the
mailing list.

I don't know of any tasks to assign to you. You may want to look at the
webpages and see what needs to be done, send a note to the netbsd-docs-fr
or netbsd-docs list that you are working on it, and then make it available
for review and to commit.

Thank you,

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links