Subject: Re: Some stuff translated into brazilian portuguese
To: NetBSD Brasil <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/04/2004 13:50:03

NetBSD Brasil <> wrote:
>  At we are
> (gradually) saving some netbsd documentation
> translated into brazilian portuguese or written from
> scratch in the same language.

Thanks for letting us know -- great to see more resources for NetBSD in
Brazilian Portuguese!  I was wondering, do you coordinate with the
people from Projeto NetBSD-BR (  It would be
too bad if you duplicated your efforts and combining them would make for
a great one-spot access point for all brazilian portuguese users.

Also, you may want to talk to the people from
I understand that this is not Brazilian Portuguese, but maybe there are
some areas where your efforts overlap or can help each other?

Finally, if you are a separate group, shall we add you to ?

Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Censorship