Subject: Re: About Finnish translations.
To: Daniel de Kok <daniel@netbsd.org>
From: Amokrun <amokrun@maimed.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 10/18/2004 19:19:00
> > If you would be interested in Finnish translation and one isn't being done
> > at the moment, let me know. I'd love to help as much as I could.
>
> We'd love to have the website (and/or guide) translated to Finnish.

Due to the sheer volume of pages(1), it takes more than a night or two to
translate the whole deal. Then again, I'm sure you already know this :-).
I was considering of doing the guide section first, so that the results
could be used for something before everything is done. After all, having
the index page and some random picture gallery description done isn't of
much use to anyone.

Thus my question. Would it be possible to first do the guide as it is and
then commit it without rest of the content? I'm guessing that yes is the
answer, as there seem to be few languages for which only the guide is
available. If that is indeed possible, should I just commit the parts of
the site that deal with the guide?

(1).
< NetBSD > du -sh htdocs
87M     htdocs

Even with the duplicate files, images etc. . . .

--
look; gawk; talk; date; wine; unzip; strip; touch; finger;
head; mount; fsck; more; yes; spray; umount; sleep; leave