Subject: errors in "New features list"
To: None <>
From: Pavel Cahyna <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 10/13/2004 09:55:54

Chuck Silvers clarified the information about non-executable mappings
which is incorrect in the INSTALL document and the NetBSD Guide.

Also, according to the information in and

FFSv1 already supports filesystems larger than 1TB, so the entry about
UFS2 in the INSTALL document and the Guide is also incorrect. I propose
changing it to "UFS2 is better suited for file systems larger than 1

Bye	Pavel

----- Forwarded message from Chuck Silvers <> -----