Subject: Re: New features in NetBSD 2.0
To: SODA Noriyuki <soda@netbsd.org>
From: Pavel Cahyna <pavel.cahyna@st.cuni.cz>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 10/12/2004 21:50:01
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:39:58 +0000, SODA Noriyuki wrote:

> [because I'm not subscribing netbsd-docs, please Cc: to me,
>  if you have any comments to this post]
>
> I have some comments about the following page:
> http://www.netbsd.org/guide/en/chap-whatsnew.html

This page should be kept in sync with the INSTALL document. There are some
changes mentioned in the INSTALL document which are not found in the Guide
and are quite important to some users, such as ipfilter on bridge or
hostap mode on wireless interfaces. It also mentions some scalability
improvements in network code.

Sorry for repeating it, but is it really necessary to have this
information duplicated? Keeping it in sync seems difficult.

Bye	Pavel