Subject: Re: chap-rf.xml overhaul -- testers & proof reading?
To: Brian A. Seklecki <>
From: Matthew Mondor <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 09/10/2004 12:17:02
> > Acutally.. there is... or maybe I should say
> > "was"...  the list has been horribly inactive, and I'm not sure if
> > anything I sent there in March of this year actually made it out :(
> So should I bother mentioning it?  I don't see a searchable list archive
> anywhere.
> Perhaps, "There is no *NetBSD* list dedicated..."

I was actually surprised that there is no
mailing list and archive counterpart... If there was, it would most
probably become the official one for RAIDFrame after some time, as it
would almost imply RAIDFrame since that's the software implementation
we are using... or, maybe if it's also for
development efforts reguarding it

But would there be any actual need for such list(s) to be added?