Subject: Re: NetBSD Guide
To: Bogdan Mihalcea <>
From: Daniel de Kok <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 05/06/2004 21:13:55
On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 02:34:01PM +0300, Bogdan Mihalcea wrote:
> I am interested in translating the NetBSD Guide into Romanian. I have
> experience with TeX since 1997 (I
> wrote my PhD Thesis using LaTeX). I also have experience with LyX. If you
> find my proposal adequate, I am
> willing to start the translation.

That would be great :). As far as I know we don't have any .ro people
working on a translation of the guide. You can get the docbook sources
from the htdocs module of the CVS tree. It is a good idea to start with
the pl/ infrastructure, because it uses the ISO 8859-2 character set.
After you have finished some work you can send it to or
to for reviewal (I don't know if there are (m)any
other Romanian people subscribed to this list).

-- Daniel