Subject: Spanish translation jobs
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Claudio M. Camacho <claudiocamacho@vodafone.es>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 03/23/2004 12:06:24
   Hello again, I've finished exams at all so I can dedicate more time to
help the NetBSD Project. As I said some time ago in this list, I'd like
to help translating the lott of missing .list (.html) files for WWW into
Spanish.

   I already know Julio Merino and Juan Romero and I know they're doing it
very well. I just like to help in translation while I learn more about
pkgsrc and NetBSD to afterwards help in more issues.

   By the moment I'm finishing Misc/features.{list,html} as Jan Schaumann
told me some months ago to finally put out the Spanish Link in the main
web page. He also told me about not to translate the guide because of
actual changes since 2.0 Release is going to be out.

   If you're interested some priorities in translation jobs, just feedback
and I'll work on it. Thanks, bye.

--

Claudio M. Camacho

http://mkd.ath.cx