Subject: Re: htdocs translation statistics
To: Min Sik Kim <minskim@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin Weber <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/17/2004 06:10:45
On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 05:42:29PM -0600, Min Sik Kim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a web page to show the current progress of htdocs
> translation.

Nice :) was meaning to do so for years :)

> You can also find missing pages and compare the revision numbers of
> original and translated files for each language.  It tells an
> up-to-date translation from outdated one using the revision
> information of the English version included as a comment.

I don't think that's good, because it will be forgotten. Rather use
the date of the translated file and hope jan / the translaters really
are feeding up-to-date information to the htdocs. You should be
comparing dates too; the revision numbers will never be in sync anyways.

-Martin