Subject: Re: xml
To: None <netbsd-docs@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 02/04/2004 23:14:24
--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

"Julio M. Merino Vidal" <jmmv@menta.net> wrote:
=20
> Hmm... let's see how this looks... We have to define lang=3D"es" in the x=
ml file
> so that the stylesheet can use that value (if needed); in fact, the gener=
ated
> .xml file contains multiple references to it.  OTOH, this needs to go in =
the
> Makefile so we can choose the right xsl file to use.  (no, you can't use a
> variable in an 'include' line, so things get a bit ugly...)

[patch snipped]

I mentioned this to jmmv, but thought I'd bring it up here, too:  I
think we probably should have a htdocs/<lang>/Makefile.inc, which gets
included in all xml-aware Makefiles under that hierarchy.  This
language-master-makefile would set all language dependent make variable,
such as LANG=3D.

Other than that, I think Julio's patches are right on.

-Jan

--=20
This one's tricky. You have to use imaginary numbers, like eleventeen...

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE--