Subject: Re: Italian translation
To: None <>
From: Klaus Heinz <>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 01/04/2004 02:32:16
Jan Schaumann wrote:

> For the time being, you can create a tarball of any new documents and
> submit them to  Then, if you make changes to existing
> documents, you can simply submit a 'cvs diff' from htdocs/it to the same
> address.

I have created the directory htdocs/it/. For now it contains three files
adjust.sed, and .htaccess which need to be adapted to

adjust.sed is used by the htdocs/ script to prepare a page
for the initial translation. is used for processing of *.list files and will also need
translation of some strings, eg the names of months in Italian.

.htaccess will point to the Italian error pages when they become

I had a look at and it looks good, with only
some minor things to correct (<html lang=it> needs quotation marks for
the attribute value "it" and the $NetBSD...$ CVS tag needs to be copied
without the $$ signs. Both will be done automatically by

Marco, if you agree I would like to include you (Marco Cabizza, feedback
at email dot it) as the contact for the Italian translation on