Subject: NetBSD.org Italian translation
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: feedback <feedback@email.it>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/31/2003 17:30:12
--=-3nXKt3q5aEltbU9GGnIw

Hello everyone.

I just subscribed this mailing list. I am translating netbsd.org
into Italian or, at least, I am trying. Since yesterday I translated
just a few things, such as the whole Information part (except the
titles of the security advisories), and the homepage. I will be
doing the other stuff in the next days.

After the site is translated (I hope within February) I am thinking
about translating Documentation and FAQ, cooperating with the local
LUG (http://www.plugs.it).

To see what has been done, simply go to http://netbsd.webhop.org.

Just e-mail me to inform me about when and HOW to upload (I have
NEVER used CVS...).

Greetings
Marco Cabizza

--=-3nXKt3q5aEltbU9GGnIw