Subject: Re: Bridging HOWTO I posted at Justlinux.com
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Alex Cavnar <big_alex_222@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/14/2003 19:48:04
--- Daniel de Kok <daniel@evilbsd.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Alex Cavnar wrote:
> > Unfortunately, my power issues still aren't resolved. Apparently,
> some
> > wire in the walls has gone bad, so I'm trying to track it down.
>
> I can make a small diff for bridging if you want. You could extend it
> with
> information from your howto lateron if you prefer. Just let me
> know...
>
> With kind regards,
> Daniel de Kok
>
> ---
> Running NetBSD/i386 1.6.2_RC3
> Website: http://blowgish.freeshell.org/

That might be a better thing to do. I'm trying to pin down my
father-in-law to help me get these things taken care of, but he's been
hard to get ahold of. That, and I've got the holiday hustle and bustle
to go through.

I'm still definitely interested in doing this HOWTO, but without even
having access to the machine that contains my work, I can't be of any
help ATM. :(

--Alex

=====