Subject: Re: htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/07/2003 12:16:53
--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org> wrote:

>  To support PS/PDF output, I committed some changes again to
>  htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc, htdocs/share, and htdocs/guide.
>  Now htdocs/guide and htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc use the same
>  infrastructure in htdocs/share/{mk,xml,xsl}.
>=20
>  To type "make STYLE_TYPE=3Ddsssl FORMATS=3Dpdf" you can create
>  PS/PDF versions of "The NetBSD Packages Collection (pkgsrc)" natively.

This is great!  Thanks!  I just added .pdf and .ps versions and a short
paragraph linking to those.  I was hesitant to commit the regeneration,
as a large amount of formatting seems to have changed, though.  But that
may be correct, I'll check it out lateron.

One note for those artistically inclined:  Here, too, it would be nice
to have a cover graphic and maybe two graphics for the two main sections
(users and developers)...

-Jan

--=20
What do you mean, why has it got to be built? It's a=20
bypass. Got to build bypasses.

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s--