Subject: htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc
To: None <netbsd-docs@NetBSD.org>
From: Hiroki Sato <hrs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-docs
Date: 12/07/2003 07:19:07
----Security_Multipart(Sun_Dec__7_07:19:07_2003_868)--

Hi,

 To support PS/PDF output, I committed some changes again to
 htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc, htdocs/share, and htdocs/guide.
 Now htdocs/guide and htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc use the same
 infrastructure in htdocs/share/{mk,xml,xsl}.

 To type "make STYLE_TYPE=dsssl FORMATS=pdf" you can create
 PS/PDF versions of "The NetBSD Packages Collection (pkgsrc)" natively.
 However, htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc still contains a lot of markup
 mistakes.  I will work on that since changes I just committed
 are minimally needed to pass the validation.

 If you noticed something goes wrong, please let me know.
 While currently the plain text version cannot be generated,
 I will fix it soon.